- Where are you from? Born in Vineland, New Jersey but raised in Philadelphia.
- Where/what are you currently teaching? I’m currently a assistant teacher at Philadelphia Montessori Charter School.
- Do you participate in extra curriculars/club at your school? I’m the head person in charge of Dads and Donuts and Muffins with Moms. Also currently building the bridge between the school and parent communication.
- What are 3 words to describe you? Strong, intelligent, and grateful.
- If you could learn any skill/hobby what would it be? Singing
- Tell us something that may surprise us about you! I’m an excellent cook!
- If you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you do? In my free time I try to write.
- What is the best place you’ve traveled to? Cayman Islands
- How do you spend your summers? Personal training clients all day.
- If you could spend time with anyone who would it be? My grandparents, I have never met my grandparents on either side of my family. Sometimes I enjoy watching people receive love from their grand parents and often wonder what it would feel like for me.
- What advice do you have for kids struggling in school? Don’t give up with time everything gets better. You don’t have to be smarter than the ‘Summa Cum Laude’ you just have to get there before them to get a head start.
Shadeed is Elementary Education tutor on our team. He is currently working toward his Wilson Certification. Shadeed is currently working as an Assistant Teacher in a Kindergarten classroom. In this role he provides small group support, instructs students using the Wilson Reading Program as well as assisting in executing daily lesson plans. In addition to Shadeed’s experience in the classroom, he has worked with several mentoring programs and has experience coaching youth Basketball teams.
Have a question for Shadeed? We’d love to hear from you!