- Where are you from?
- Where/what are you currently teaching?
I teach Special Education at Hillcrest Elementary School within the Upper Darby School District.
- Do you participate in extra curriculars/club at your school?
The Running Club!
- What are 3 words to describe you?
Patient, adventurous, and passionate.
- If you could learn any skill/hobby what would it be?
I would love to be able to speak another language!
- Tell us something that may surprise us about you!
I can Irish dance!
- If you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you do?
Read a book, my current read is Educated by Tara Westover.
- How do you spend your summers?
I’m currently taking classes towards my behavior analyst certification at Saint Joseph’s University.
- If you could spend time with anyone who would it be?
Jim Halpert from The Office.
- What advice do you have for kids struggling in school?
Take a deep breath and ask for help!
Kelly is an Elementary Education tutor on our team. Kelly holds a Master of Science in Education from Saint Joseph’s University. Kelly currently teaches Special Education for grades K-4. Teacher Time To Go is excited to have Kelly on our Team!
Have a question for Kelly? We’d love to hear from you!