- Where are you from? Doylestown, PA.
- Where/what are you currently teaching? Primary Learning Support/ Central Bucks School District
- What are 3 words to describe you? Compassionate, enthusiastic, family-oriented
- Tell us something that may surprise us about you! I have two sons, Carson (3) and Grayson (1). I may or may not have named my oldest after Carson Wentz.
- If you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you do? Exercise! I am addicted to the Peloton these days (bike & app!) I also love going on long trail runs with my boys (they love fresh air and bumpy stroller rides😊)
- What is the best place you’ve traveled to? Naples, Florida. We take yearly trips there with my family. It has been so special to bring my boys to our favorite spot in the recent years. We do nothing but relax at the pool & on the beach… and of course ice cream on 5th Ave😊
- How do you spend your summers? LBI & OC. We are so lucky- my family has a house in LBI and my husbands family is in OC so we flip flop on weekends; we love salt air and the ocean!
- If you could spend time with anyone who would it be? My family, both immediate and extended. Family is most important to me and I cherish all the time I get to spend with them.
- What advice do you have for kids struggling in school? Do your best & show grit; learning can be very hard, but your perseverance and determination will take you far. More importantly, your character and the way you treat others are what matter most.
Emily is an Elementary and Special Education Tutor on our team. She is certified in Elementary Education, Special Education, Reading Specialist and Autism Endorsement. Emily attended Saint Joseph’s University, where she played Division I Soccer. Emily has worked as a tutor for many years and is excited to be a part of the Teacher Time To Go Team!
Have a question for Emily? We’d love to hear from you!