- Where are you from?
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
- Where/what are you currently teaching?
I am in my fifth year of teaching Math at Upper Darby High School.
- What are 3 words to describe you?
Dependable, funny, caring
- If you could learn any skill/hobby what would it be?
I’ve always wanted to learn play guitar
- Tell us something that may surprise us about you!
I love to cook, I cook pretty much all of the meals for my wife and I.
- If you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you do?
I’ll try to play a couple videogames with my friends. With COVID-19, that’s been one of the best ways to stay connected.
- What is the best place you’ve traveled to?
I love the city of San Diego; the weather is amazing and there are so many things to do.
- How do you spend your summers?
Usually, I’ll be teaching at our summer school program, but when that ends, I love to get at least one good vacation somewhere.
- If you could spend time with anyone who would it be?
I got married in August 2020, so right now I’m enjoying spending time with my wife Jess.
- What advice do you have for kids struggling in school?
Talk to your teacher as early as possible, it is very daunting to have to reach out for help, or even make that step to initiate contact, but trust me, five-ten minutes of a one-on-one conversation could relieve days of stress.
Imran is a Middle and High School Tutor on our team. He has a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics and Secondary Education from west Chester University. He also holds a Masters of Education Degree from Cabrini University in Teaching and Learning. Imran was the first ever recipient of the Mathematics Citizenship Award at West Chester University!
Have a question for Imran? We’d love to hear from you!