- Where are you from?
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – born and raised
- Where/what are you currently teaching?
Special Education Coordinator in Philadelphia, PA
- Do you participate in extracurriculars/clubs at your school?
Not in my current position, although many other districts I’ve worked in I’ve coached the girls’ soccer team / coached Special Olympics.
- What are 3 words to describe you?
Energetic, hard-working, and patient
- If you could learn any skill/hobby what would it be?
How to play the drums!
- Tell us something that may surprise us about you!
I initially studied Accounting in under-grad at Arcadia University, prior to switching my major to Elementary / Special Education.
- If you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you do?
Go for a run or workout!
- What is the best place you’ve traveled to?
As of right now, Mexico although I am traveling to Costa Rica in July and am sure that will take the cake!
- How do you spend your summers?
Laying by the pool / on the beach
- If you could spend time with anyone, who would it be?
Without a doubt, my parents and siblings
- What advice do you have for kids struggling in school?
Never give up.
Michelle is an Elementary and Middle School tutor on our team. She graduated from Arcadia University with a Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood, Elementary, and Special Education. She enjoys planning and delivering group and individual student instruction as well as supervising and leadership roles. She was a 2 sport college athlete and was the President of the Special Athlete’s Association.
Have a question for Michelle? We’d love to hear from you!