- Where are you from? Potomac, MD
- Where/what are you currently teaching? Mostly math related subjects such as Pre-Calculus, Geometry, and Basic Accounting Skills. I am also helpful in other areas including Chemistry and Psychology!
- Do you participate in extra curriculars/club at your school? I’m planning to transfer to a different college this upcoming Spring. I am currently between American, Virginia Tech, or UMD. I plan to explore business-related clubs at my new institution. I also have an interest in mental health and hope to expand my studies in this area as well.
- What are 3 words to describe you? Determined, Patient, Out-Going
- If you could learn any skill/hobby what would it be? I’ve seen the up and coming sport, Pickle Ball, rise to popularity. Given that I am pretty good at ping-pong and tennis, this could be a new, fun hobby to endure in the future.
- Tell us something that may surprise us about you! I’ve lived in three different states growing up – New Jersey, California, and Maryland (in that order)
- If you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you do? Listen to a podcast. I’ve always enjoyed listening to interesting conversations and learning new things. I also enjoy taking my 6 month year-old puppy to the dog park.
- What is the best place you’ve traveled to? Costa Rica was by far my favorite family vacation growing up. My favorite memory was when we went zip-lining in the rain forest.
- How do you spend your summers? I spend a lot of time in Bethany Beach, DE. My family has a place there, so it always nice to have the opportunity to spend time at the beach when the weather is nice. There, I love to golf and bike ride around town.
- If you could spend time with anyone who would it be? LeBron James because he is the best basketball player to ever play the game, good businessman, and helps the community!
- What advice do you have for kids struggling in school? My advice is to reach out for help when you need it and do not be afraid to ask questions. That is what teachers and tutors are there for – your success in the classroom and as a person. I love when my students ask me questions because it shows me they are engaged as I am happy to clarify any questions!
Jordan is a Middle and High School tutor on our team. He is currently working toward his degree in business and loves teaching higher level math courses to students and peers. He enjoys working with students to help them feel confident with studying tips as well clarifying difficult material. He engages frequently with the student to discuss issues related to scheduling, coping with stress, time management, and other relevant issues. Jordan is a great addition to the Teacher Time To go Team!
Have a question for Jordan? We’d love to hear from you!