- Where are you from?
- Where/what are you currently teaching?
- English and Poetry at the University of Maryland
- What are 3 words to describe you?
- Creative, Kind, and Personable
- If you could learn any skill/hobby what would it be?
- To play the guitar and piano
- Tell us something that may surprise us about you!
- I attended 4 different elementary schools as a child so I have a lot of childhood friends
- If you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you do?
- Catch up on my favorite shows or read
- What is the best place you’ve traveled to?
- My family is from Jamaica so that’s my favorite travel area
- How do you spend your summers?
- Creating many memories with my friends
- If you could spend time with anyone who would it be?
- What advice do you have for kids struggling in school?
- Find what you like and make it your best friend. If you’re great at math keep learning ways to master equations. If you’re a writer find a variety of ways to exercise your pen. Always keep your mind active with new discovers of what you already know.
Kassiah is an Elementary and Middle School tutor on our team. Kassiah is working towards Master of Teaching degree in Writing at University of Maryland. She is an English enthusiast specializing in using creative writing, history, critical thinking, literary criticism, and literature to inform, inspire, and teach.
Have a question for Kassiah? We’d love to hear from you!