- Where are you from?
-I am from New Jersey.
- Where/what are you currently teaching?
-I currently am teaching middle school ELA
- What are 3 words to describe you?
-Three words to describe me are: outgoing, creative, adventurous
- If you could learn any skill/hobby what would it be?
-If I could learn any new skill it would be to learn ASL (American Sign Language)
- Tell us something that may surprise us about you!
Something that may surprise you is that I am double jointed!
- If you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you do?
-If I have 30 minutes of free time I love to run outside / cardio
- What is the best place you’ve traveled to?
-The best place I have traveled to is Turks and Caicos
- How do you spend your summers?
-I spend my summers reading, traveling, and going to OCNJ and Cape May
- If you could spend time with anyone who would it be?
-If I could spend time with anyone it would be Maddie Ziegler, I love her commitment to dance!
- What advice do you have for kids struggling in school?
-Advice I have for kids struggling in school: Learning something that is challenging takes the two P’s: Patience and Practice. The more you believe that you can do it, the more likely you will! Be patient with yourself and remember that anything you want to achieve is possible. Practice makes perfect!
Henna is a Middle School tutor on our team. Henna especially enjoys teaching English and Science to students. Henna worked as a Teacher’s Assistant at Eastern University. Additionally, she has volunteered at Urban Promise in Camden, New Jersey.
Be Silly, Be Honest, Be Kind. 💜