- Where are you from?
I am from Exton Pennsylvania
- Where/what are you currently teaching?
I currently teach middle school math!
- Do you participate in extra curriculars/club at your school?
I am also the girl’s volleyball coach and am taking graduate classes to get my masters.
- What are 3 words to describe you?
Hardworking, dedicated and outgoing.
- If you could learn any skill/hobby what would it be?
If I could learn any skill it would be to learn sign language or how to speak Spanish.
- Tell us something that may surprise us about you!
I have traveled to over 20 different countries and taught abroad in Spain for 3 months.
- If you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you do?
Watch Netflix or take a walk (when the weather is warmer).
- What is the best place you’ve traveled to?
Switzerland because it had the most scenic views and everyone was really friendly..
- How do you spend your summers?
Teaching summer school or traveling with friends and family.
- What advice do you have for kids struggling in school?
For any kid who is struggling in school- always make sure to advocate for yourself and reach out to others. Sometimes a simple conversation with your teacher, or googling a video to review a concept can go a long way. Students now have so many resources available to them, but do not always utilize them. Make sure to give your best effort, keep trying and use all resources out there!
Erin is a Middle and High School Tutor on our team. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Education from Shippensburg University. Erin loves teaching Middle School math! In her classroom, she has maintained high expectations for maximum positive classroom behavior. She strives to promote learning and excellent student-teacher interaction. Erin has also coached the Middle School Volleyball and Basketball Teams at her school!
Be Silly, Be Honest, Be Kind. 💜
Have a question for Erin? We’d love to hear from you!